27.9.09

just a little fun, but just a little


A new year in graduate school has started and I can just feel that this year is going to be different.  I think I am finally settling in quite nicely it now being almost four weeks into the semester (I can't even believe it).  What I am so excited about this year is my new window of time to play, make, and create with those materials I have been collecting for over the past year.  Sitting in my kitchen closet, stuffed in the corner are the dozens of plastic grocery bags that are ready to be revamped.  Some of you already know how I like to work with trash, garbage, or another wo or man's treasure so here is a little treat for your eyes.......a special ThankyouHaveANiceDaySmileyFace umbrella.  

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. I love it, Meaghan! Not only is the umbrella clever and fun, the documentation image is artistic and eye-catching.

    Enjoy the time you have to explore in year two!

    ReplyDelete

put thought here....